- FUN INDOOR OR OUTDOOR ACTIVITY: Give your children hours of fun with Island Genius LED Laser Bow Archery Set. Set up a cool shooting range in your own backyard! Encourage fun bonding moments as kids play with friends.
- PLAYSET INCLUDES: light-up bow, 6 suction cup arrows, a target, and quiver with adjustable strap. Requires 2 AAA batteries. Batteries not included. Recommended for kids 3 years old and up.
- COOL TOY DESIGN: Our light-up bow is designed with LED lights so your child can play even at night! It is visually appealing, great for stimulating the kids to make their game time exciting.
- EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY: Help your children develop their motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and concentration. Both boys and girls will love playing with friends on playdates.
- YOUR NEXT BIG GIFT IDEA: Island Genius LED Laser Bow Archery Set is a great gift for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, Easter, and any other occasion. Also makes a great accessory for a Halloween costume or pretend play.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…