- BOWLING SET INCLUDES: 1 - giant inflatable bowling ball (23 inches in diameter), 6 giant inflatable bowling pins (27 inches tall), and 1 hand pump.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR PLAY: Our giant inflatable bowling game can be enjoyed inside or outside. Fun and easy to play for boys and girls of all ages.
- EASY TO SET UP: Simply use the included hand pump to inflate the bowling ball and pins. Each bowling pin bottom is weighted with a little sand to ensure that they stand up straight.
- FAMILY FUN: A fun game to play for the whole family whether you set up outside or in the basement. Get your kids active and off the couch.
- PARTY GAMES: A great activity for group get-togethers, birthday parties, carnival themes, or school classroom parties where everyone can participate.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…