- SET INCLUDES: 3 Aviator Flying Rings in 3 bright colors (1-red, 1-blue, 1-yellow). Each ring measures 9.75 inches in diameter.
- EASY TO CATCH: These flying rings are soft, flexible, and aerodynamic, making them easy and comfortable to catch for even the little ones. Perfect for kids ages 3 years and up and of all skill levels.
- SCREEN-FREE FUN: Get your kids away from the screens and active outside with these easy to catch Aviator Flying Rings. Enjoy being active as a family outside in the backyard.
- TAKE ALONG: Slim design is easy to pack and take with you on vacation. Take to the lake, the beach, the park, or just have fun flying tossing them around the pool. They even float!
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Add to an easter basket for the perfect springtime gift to get boys and girls playing outside.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…