- Set Includes: 1 basketball, 1 soccer ball, 1 hockey puck, 2 hockey sticks, 1 hockey/soccer net, 1 pump and needle, 1 basketball rim and backboard, 1 basketball net. All assembly hardware and connecting tubes included with easy-to-follow instructions. 55 inches by 36 ½ inches and soccer goal depth is 28 inches.
- Features: In the comfort of your own home, children ages 3 and up can enjoy playing basketball, soccer, and hockey. Boys and girls can set up and play inside or pick it up and move it outside with the 3 in 1 Sports Center. Starting a game of basketball won't take long with quick and easy assembly instructions.
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: Is it raining? Bring the sports fun inside with a game of basketball. Is the sun out and shining? Send your child(ren) outside and play a game of soccer and hockey. The basketball hoop folds up so boys and girls can play a fun and exciting match of soccer.
- Find a Team: Children can play with their siblings, neighbors, or invite their friends from school for a sports party. Children will improve their ability to throw, run, and jump while learning outstanding hand-eye coordination, developing motor skills, physical abilities, and social skills that sports provide to boys and girls while they are young.
- Make it a Gift: The 3 in 1 Sports Center is not only a great gift for your little athlete, but it also attracts the kids from the neighborhood. The Sports center is so simple to put together and transport that it can even go to Grandma and Grandpa's place. This is a terrific birthday gift for any child who enjoys sports or loves to be active.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…