- ELEVATE YOUR KITCHEN DECOR - Make your storage a part of your kitchen decoration! Our Stainless Magnetic Knife Bar has a modern design that accentuates any kitchen style.
- DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE - Keep your kitchen organized. This utensil holder is easy to clean and will not rust. Our magnetic knife block will also keep sharp knives out of reach of children.
- MULTIPURPOSE MAGNETIC BAR - You can use it as a knife block and kitchen utensil holder. Arrange everything in a breeze as you hang your kitchen shears, knives, whisks, scissors, art supplies, keys, garage tools, and many more!
- DURABLE STAINLESS KNIFE STRIP - Your next kitchen tool that is built to last! Our knife bar is made from high-quality steel with strong magnetic power. Our restaurant grade knife bar will ensure that your knives will not fall off.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Our knife strip comes with everything you need to easily attach it to your fridge or your wall. Its 16-inch size allows you to store knives and tools without crowding your space.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…