- COOL OUTDOOR ACTIVITY: Encourage meaningful bonding moments with Island Genius Glow-In-The-Dark Lawn Darts. Give your children and the whole family hours of fun with our easy-to-set-up game right in your backyard.
- COMPLETE PLAYSET: It includes 4 glow-in-the-dark darts, 2 target rings, and easy-to-follow game instructions. It also comes with a bag so kids can easily carry it to camping, parks, and the beach!
- FUN FOR ALL: Our darts glow in the dark so your child can enjoy playing even at night. It is extremely fun, even adults can join in and play! Simply adjust the difficulty with the target distance.
- EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY: Help your children develop their motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and concentration. Both boys and girls will love playing with friends on sleepovers and playdates.
- YOUR NEXT BIG GIFT IDEA: Our yard darts set is a great gift for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthday parties, Easter, and any other occasion. Our dart toys are perfect for adults, teens, and children.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…