- BOXING SET INCLUDES: Adjustable stand, weighted base, punching bag, boxing gloves, and air pump. Punching bag and gloves are made of non-toxic durable PU Leather. Recommended for kids ages 3 to 10 years old.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Our stand can easily be adjusted from 34 to 44 inches tall to accommodate children of all ages. Both boys and girls will love taking a turn in the ring with this fun active toy.
- ACTIVE EXERCISE & SPORT: Get your kids off the couch and their blood pumping with a toy that improves hand-eye coordination, releases energy, builds confidence, elevates their heart rate, and practices self-defense.
- EASY TO SET UP: Simple assembly required. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, wrench, and air pump for set up. Inflate punching bag to the desired level. No experience required for kids to benefit from this toy.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Give a gift that your kids will go back to day after day. A unique idea for birthdays, Christmas, or just looking to get your kids active and healthy.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…